Founded in 2002 and headquarted in Mumbai, India, Siddhi Vinayak Logistic Limited (“SVLL” or the “Company”) provides road transportation services to customers in India.
The Company’s services include ammunition transportation, auto mobiles transportation, bulk/packed LPG transportation, cable transportation, cement transportation, chemical transportation, container transportation, rack handling, secondary transportation, steel transportation, third party logistic, truck carrier, ware house and stock yard, car carrier, yard management, CFS management, project cargo, FMCG, and pharmaceutical transportation.
Currently, the Company has a large fleet of approximately 6000 trucks and has a strong network throughout India comprising of Gujarat, Rajasthan, Delhi NCR, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and more.
The Company has a strong customer base which includes blue chip companies such as Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (“Amul”), Indian Oil, Reliance Industries, Tata Motors, Volvo and more.
SVLL’s large fleet included vehicles of almost all brands including Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, VECV, AMW, Mahindra, Bharat Benz, MAN and Scania, among others. In 2012, the company placed the largest-ever single order for M&HCV trucks when it acquired 1,314 trucks from Tata Motors in one shot. SVLL began its ties with Swedish truck and bus maker Scania with a massive order of 100 heavy-duty trucks based on a successful trial run from Silvassa to Tuticorin resulting in a 50% reduction in the transmit time and improved fuel efficiency of nearly 5%.
· 2008-09 – The highest buyer of TATA M&HCV from Tata Motors
· 2009-10 – 2nd runner up award for the Best Transporter by Tata Chemicals
· 2009-10 – Appreciation for Note Worthy Performance by TAFE
· 2010-11 – Service provider’s meet Tata Motors Lucknow – “Trailer Transportation” category award
· 2011 – Nominated for the award in the category of “Heavy Lift Mover of The Year”
· 2012 – Gujrat Star Award
· 2012 – Gujrat Function – Road Transport - Fleet Operator & Owner of the year
· Certificate of Appreciation by JDELP
· Certification of Appreciation by ICICI Lombard
· Certificate of Excellence by Tata Chemicals
· Winner of Mahindra Navistar Transport Excellence Award in Highest Fleet Owner Category in West Region Section and National Section
Recognised by registrar of records for having highest fleet size of 3341 vehicles